15th edition AquaConSoil: 20th - 25th of May 2019
From May 20th - May 25th 2019, the 15th edition will be organized in Antwerp, Belgium. The conference aims to bridge the gap between science, policy and industry by hosting delegates from research institutes and universities, governmental and consultant organizations and from industry. Deltares is the proud organizer of AquaConSoil and for the 2019 edition we work together with a Flemish consortium under the lead of VITO/VLAKWA and OVAM.
The AquaConSoil programme offers thematic lecture sessions, poster sessions, special sessions, exhibition, technical tours, courses and a matchmaking event. We also plan to organize two special thematic days focused on the economic and legal aspects of contaminated land management (see also our topics).
The call for abstracts and the registration for ACS 2019 are now open.
The topics for AquaConSoil 2019:
1. Soil and water in the digital world
2. Advances in assessment of risk and monitoring of soil, sediment and water quality
3. Diffuse and emerging contaminants in the soil-sediment-water system
4. Advances in remediation technologies
5. Strategies and management of contaminated land including legal, social and economic aspects
6. Land stewardship
7. Land, soil, and water in the circular economy
For more information on our topics, please see: http://www.aquaconsoil.org/topics.html
For more information on registration and submission of abstracts, please see: www.aquaconsoil.org
Also check out our Twitter (@AquaConSoil) and LinkedIn group (AquaConSoil).